Rules and Regulations
< Back to entry form
Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States. Employees of
USBundles.com, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion
agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same
household of each such employee) are not eligible.
Incoming freshman: Applicant must be a current student and have a cumulative high
school grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale and must have taken either the ACT or
SAT test. Applicant must also be a high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED
between January 1, 2017 and August 1, 2017 and will be attending an accredited college or university
by Fall semester 2017.
Current freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors: Applicant must have a
cumulative college grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time
at an accredited college or university between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
Description of Funds
The recipient will receive a one-time $1000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses,
including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the
2017-2018 academic year. Funds are provided by USBundles.com. Payments are issued by USBundles.com,
made payable to the student's approved college or university and mailed after July 18, 2017
directly to the accredited college or university last designated by the student
Winner Selection and Announcements
The winner is selected after a team of judges reviews all entries, after the deadline of June 15,
2017. Applicants are judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, and insight, as well as how well they
promoted their post. The winner will be announced July 18, 2017.
Conditions of Award
If any other funds pay entirely the tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the
student's 2017-2018 academic year, the student is no longer eligible to receive this scholarship and
will forfeit the award.
The institution must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S.
Department of Education. Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this
scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.
Responsibilities of Recipients
The recipient must be actively enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or
graduate student in Fall 2017 and for the entire academic year without interruption, barring
illness, emergency, or military service. It is the recipient's responsibility to verify receipt of
funds with their designated institution and notify USBundles.com should the award check not arrive
on or about 30 days from the issue date.
USBundles.com reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice.
All essay submissions and photographs become the property of USBundles.com and may be reposted or
displayed online, in whole or part, without notification. USBundles.com shall be entitled to use,
alter, or delete submissions for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to applicants.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is USBundles.com whose principal office is located at 5202 W.
Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, UT 84116.
- Employees of USBundles.com, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising
and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those
living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the
laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or
consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one's chances of winning.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via
www.USBundles.com.com/college-scholarship. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the
participation link on USBundles.com' website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants
will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that USBundles.com can notify the
winner of the results.
- Closing date for entry will be June 15, 2017 at 11:59:59pm PST. After this date no further
entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Odds of winning are based on the total number of entrants. Only one winner will be selected from
the entire pool of eligible entries.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 35 days of the closing date. If the
winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we
reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- USBundles.com will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are
subject to availability and USBundles.com reserves the right to substitute any prize with
another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal
data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current
federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without
the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available 35 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed
envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- USBundles.com decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
- USBundles.com accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- USBundles.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and
conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act
of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other
event outside of USBundles' control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants
as soon as possible by USBundles.com.
- USBundles.com is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any
third party connected with this competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes
will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to
USBundles.com and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have questions about USBUNDLES Scholarship Programs.
Phone Number: 801-990-3617
Address: 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Ste. 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84116